Aomori is a prefecture in the Tōhoku region of northern Japan. It is known for its natural beauty, including the Hakkoda Mountains and the Shimokita Peninsula. Aomori is also home to the eponymous Aomori apple, which is one of the most popular fruits in Japan. The prefecture is home to many traditional festivals, including the Nebuta Festival and the Tsugaru shamisen festival. Aomori also has several hot springs, such as Nyuto Onsen and Sukayu Onsen, which are popular tourist destinations for visitors from around the world. Aomori is also a great place to find software developers. But software engineers in Aomori are also hard to find and hard to hire. Experienced developers get a lot of messages from recruiters, in some cases five or ten messages per day. To find engineers in Aomori you have to search for engineers in different sources, reach out based on their preferred contact details, personalize your outreach and make an attractive offer. In this guide you'll learn more about the tech ecosystem in Aomori, which methods to use to find developers and how to hire them.
The statistics on tech talent in Aomori show that the prefecture is emerging as a tech hub in Japan. With a population of over 1.5 million people, the number of people employed in the tech industry has grown exponentially in recent years. Over the past five years, the number of people employed in the tech sector has increased by more than 50%. The majority of tech jobs in Aomori are concentrated in software development, cloud computing, and digital marketing. Additionally, the prefecture is home to over 40 startups and has become a popular destination for international tech talent.
Aomori is a prefecture in the northernmost part of Japan, and it is home to a burgeoning tech ecosystem. The region is known for its strong agricultural and fishing industries, but in recent years, the tech sector has been growing rapidly. Companies in Aomori are working on a wide range of innovative projects, such as developing autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence applications, and smart city solutions. The Aomori government is also actively promoting the development of the tech sector, providing incentives and support to companies that are looking to expand their operations in the region. In addition, the prefecture boasts numerous universities and research institutes that are working on cutting-edge projects in the tech space. These institutions are helping to develop a highly skilled local workforce, which is helping to fuel the growth of the tech ecosystem in Aomori.
1. Aomori iOS Development Meetup
2. Aomori Ruby on Rails Meetup
3. Aomori Android Developers Meetup
4. Aomori Web Development Meetup
5. Aomori Machine Learning Meetup
6. Aomori Automation & Robotics Meetup
7. Aomori Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Meetup
8. Aomori AI & Big Data Meetup
9. Aomori IoT & Embedded Systems Meetup
10. Aomori Cloud Computing Meetup
1. Utilize job boards and online recruitment agencies: Job boards such as Indeed and Glassdoor and online recruitment agencies like Upwork and Freelancer are great resources for finding software development talent in Aomori. These platforms can be used to search for candidates with specific skills and experience, and you can even post job openings for software developers.
2. Connect with local universities: Aomori is home to several universities that offer computer science, engineering, and other related degree programs. Contacting the faculty, alumni, and career services offices at these universities can help you identify potential software development talent.
3. Network and attend industry events: Networking and attending industry events such as hackathons and tech conferences can be beneficial for finding software developers in Aomori. These events provide a great opportunity to meet and connect with potential candidates.
4. Utilize social media: Leveraging social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook can be a great way to source software development talent in Aomori. You can use these platforms to post job openings and search for potential candidates.
The best way to find developer talent in Aomori is to find them in the places where they have an online profile and are active. Examples of those platforms are GitHub and Stack Overflow. LinkedIn can also be a valuable source.
Talent search engines can help you find developers online through a variety of sources. Most talent search engines also provide verified contact details so you can reach out to the talent you have found. In some cases these engines even automate a big part of the outreach process so you can reach hundreds of candidates per day.
An example of a talent search and engagement engine is HeroHunt.ai which can find 1 billion candidates worldwide and lets you reach out automatically with personalized messages.
An alternative way to attract development talent is to post a job on a (local) job board.
6. Aomori Jobs
7. Aomori Career Center
9. Aomori Job Bank
10. Aomori Prefecture Employment Services
If you are sourcing for remote talent then you can utilize remote specific job boards where you can post your remote job.
8. We Work Remotely
When you’re hiring software developers you need to be aware of the local average salaries in order to provide a competitive job offer. Below are the average salaries for software developers per experience level.
The average salary for a junior developer in Aomori is ¥3,818,400 per year. This is based on the average salary of a junior developer in Japan, which is ¥3,839,900. Junior developers in Aomori can expect to make slightly less due to the lower cost of living in the area. Junior developers in Aomori typically have 0-3 years of experience and are responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of software applications and websites. They may also be involved in the planning and design of new applications and features.
The average salary for a senior developer in Aomori can range from ¥4,000,000 to ¥6,000,000 per year. This salary range is higher than the national average due to the high technology industry in the city. Senior developers in Aomori have the responsibility of creating and maintaining software applications, coding, and debugging software, and providing technical support to other members of the development team. They are also responsible for developing software solutions, managing projects, and working with clients.
Maybe your company doesn't have an office (yet) in Aomori. But that doesn't mean you can't hire employees in Aomori. There are several options like EORs which can help employ developers legally according to the regulations in Aomori.
An Employer of Record (EOR) is a service that allows employers to hire employees in Aomori without having to establish an entity in the prefecture. This service can help to reduce the costs and risks associated with hiring staff in Aomori. Here is how to use an Employer of Record in Aomori:
1. Choose an EOR provider. There are many EOR providers in Aomori, so it is important to compare their services and find the one that best meets your needs.
2. Negotiate the terms of the agreement. Be sure to discuss the services that the EOR provider will offer, the fees, and the terms of the agreement.
3. Sign the contract. Once the terms of the agreement have been negotiated and agreed upon, both parties should sign the contract.
4. Set up payroll. The EOR provider will set up payroll for the employees, including withholding taxes and other deductions.
5. Monitor compliance. The EOR provider will ensure that all regulations and laws are complied with, including labor laws and other regulations.
Using an EOR provider in Aomori can be a great way to hire employees without having to establish an entity in the prefecture. It can help to save money and reduce risk while still allowing employers to access local talent.
With these platforms you can make the entire world your potential talent pool.
The best platforms outside LinkedIn for finding exceptional tech talent.