Our goal is to make the best possible match between job listings of hiring companies and candidates. This benefits both parties. Hiring companies benefit by finding candidates that match well with the requirements of their job openings, without having to perform a long search themselves. Candidates benefits from job opportunities that are suggested to them by recruiting companies.
1. WHO WE ARE
HeroHunt is a commercial name used by Eevee Meets B.V (“we”, “our”, “us”), a registered company in Amsterdam, Netherlands, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 81700334.
2. HOW WE COLLECT AND PROCESS DATA
We act as a data controller, and only collect publicly available data, from open sources of the web, such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, GitHub, or other professional and career websites.
Whenever we collect and process personal data, at least one of the following applies:
- The data subject has given consent to processing of his or her personal data for recruitment purposes
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as a request from public authorities
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests of providing talent search services, making sure that those interests are never overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject
The personal data we collect may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Profile picture
- Professional/ Work experience
- Educational background
- Qualifications/ Certificates
We do not collect or process special categories of personal data, such as religious views, political views, genetic data, biometric data, sexual orientation, or information concerning mental or physical health.
We do not make automated decisions that would produce legal effects on you, nor do we have e-recruiting practices without any human intervention. We only perform an automated search in publicly available data for our clients, the recruitment decisions are made by humans working at our client companies.
We respect the data processing principles set out by the General Data Protection Regulation:
- We adhere to data minimisation and only collect and process personal data that is necessary in relation to our purposes of providing talent search services or for complying with requests of public authorities. These may include the personal data specified above.
- We adhere to data accuracy and perform a revision at least twice a year on all the personal data we store to ensure the data is accurate, up to date, and complete. If, during the revision, we find that some personal data became inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we rectify or erase that without delay. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the public sources we use to collect data.
- We respect the principle of storage limitation and keep personal data in a form which permits identification of data subjects and store for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of providing talent search services, or for complying with requests of public authorities. As explained above, we revise all personal data in our systems at least twice a year. If we find that some personal data is no longer necessary for our purposes, we erase that personal data.
- We ensure integrity and confidentiality of personal data by having appropriate technical and organisational measures in place. If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs. If you become aware of any possible security breach of our systems, please notify us at the e-mail address provided above.
3. SHARING DATA
We may share your personal data with the following parties:
- Business Partners: only for recruitment purposes and to the extent they have expressed interest in our products and services and that is required to fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Public Authorities: for complying with legal obligations under applicable laws or complying with requests from public authorities and to the extent laws or authorities require us to share your personal data.
- Third Parties: we use certain trusted third parties such as workflow providers and web service providers, to help us provide and improve our products and services. We share your personal data only to the extent that is necessary to provide our talent search services.
4. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
- Right to be forgotten: you can have your personal data completely erased from our system. However, we still may have to keep your personal data for a certain period of time to comply with legal obligations, such as requests from public authorities.
- Right to rectification: if you find that the personal data we store about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can have your personal data updated and rectified.
- Right to object: if, for any reason, you want us to not process any personal data about you, you can object, and we will cease processing your personal data. However, we still may have to keep your personal data for a certain period of time to comply with legal obligations, such as requests from public authorities.
- Right to restrict processing: you can limit the ways we process your personal data, and decide on what parts of your personal data we can use and for what purposes. However, you cannot restrict processing your personal data for complying with legal obligations, such as requests from public authorities.
- Right to access: you can request a copy of your personal data to see what we store about you in our systems.
- Right to data portability: you can request us to transfer your personal data to another service provider of your choice. However, we are not responsible for how this third party may use and process your personal data.
Moreover, if you wish to limit your visibility in search engines, social media sites, professional and career sites, or other public sources, you can customize your profile settings to set limits on how much of your profile information will be publicly available and to what extent search engines can access your personal data. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the public sources we use to collect data.
5. HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If you have any questions or want to exercise any of your rights as a data subject, please contact us on the following e-mail address:
In response to a request, we might ask you to verify your identity, and to provide additional information needed to handle your request.
We will respond to you as soon as possible, within a maximum of 30 days.
7. MARKETING EMAILS
You can subscribe to our newsletter on our website. Should you wish to opt out of receiving these emails in the future, you can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided above. You will then be removed from the marketing email list.
8. THIRD PARTY APPS
App’s use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.