Bandar 'Abbās is a major port city located on the Strait of Hormuz in southwestern Iran. It is the capital of the Hormozgan Province and the center of commerce and trade in the region. The city has a long history, beginning with the establishment of a trading post by the Portuguese in 1515. Today, the city is a major hub for the oil and gas industry, and is home to a large number of industrial and commercial businesses. The city is also popular with tourists, offering a range of attractions including historical sites, beautiful beaches and parks, and a vibrant nightlife. Bandar ‘Abbās is also a great place to find software developers. But software engineers in Bandar ‘Abbās are also hard to find and hard to hire. Experienced developers get a lot of messages from recruiters, in some cases five or ten messages per day. To find engineers in Bandar ‘Abbās you have to search for engineers in different sources, reach out based on their preferred contact details, personalize your outreach and make an attractive offer. In this guide you'll learn more about the tech ecosystem in Bandar ‘Abbās, which methods to use to find developers and how to hire them.
The statistics on tech talent in Bandar 'Abbās show that the city is rapidly becoming a hub for tech talent. There are currently over 700 tech jobs in the city, with a majority of them in the IT and software development sectors. The average salary for IT professionals in Bandar 'Abbās is around $2,000 per month, which is significantly higher than the national average. Additionally, the city has seen a significant increase in the number of tech startups and venture capital investments in the past few years. Overall, Bandar 'Abbās is quickly becoming a major hub for tech talent in Iran.
The tech ecosystem in Bandar ‘Abbās is rapidly growing and evolving. The city has seen a surge in tech start-ups and entrepreneurs in recent years, providing a wide range of technology and services. The city is home to many tech firms, including software and mobile app development, IT consulting, web design, digital marketing, and e-commerce. Additionally, many of the city's universities and research centers are actively involved in researching and developing new technologies. The city is also home to a number of tech incubators, accelerators, and co-working spaces, which are providing a supportive environment for tech entrepreneurs. Finally, the city is becoming an important hub for venture capital investment, with funding for promising startups coming from a variety of sources.
1. Bandar 'Abbas Technology Meetup
2. Bandar 'Abbas Blockchain Meetup
3. Bandar 'Abbas Digital Transformation Meetup
4. Bandar 'Abbas AI & Machine Learning Meetup
5. Bandar 'Abbas Big Data & Cloud Computing Meetup
6. Bandar 'Abbas IoT & Automation Meetup
7. Bandar 'Abbas Cybersecurity Meetup
8. Bandar 'Abbas Robotics & Automation Meetup
9. Bandar 'Abbas Entrepreneur & Startups Meetup
10. Bandar 'Abbas Web & Mobile Development Meetup
1. Reach out to local tech companies: Reach out to local tech companies and ask if they are willing to refer software developers to you. Many tech companies have connections to developers and can refer you to the best talent in the area.
2. Post a job listing on job boards: Post a job listing on popular job boards such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and Monster. This will help you reach a wider audience of tech talent.
3. Use recruitment agencies: Recruitment agencies can help you quickly find the best software development talent in Bandar ‘Abbās.
4. Use social media: Leverage social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to source software development talent.
5. Attend local tech events: Attend local tech events such as hackathons, meetups, and conferences to meet potential software developers in person.
6. Leverage online coding challenges: Use online coding challenges such as CodinGame and CodeEval to find developers who have the skills you need.
The best way to find developer talent in Bandar ‘Abbās is to find them in the places where they have an online profile and are active. Examples of those platforms are GitHub and Stack Overflow. LinkedIn can also be a valuable source.
Talent search engines can help you find developers online through a variety of sources. Most talent search engines also provide verified contact details so you can reach out to the talent you have found. In some cases these engines even automate a big part of the outreach process so you can reach hundreds of candidates per day.
An example of a talent search and engagement engine is HeroHunt.ai which can find 1 billion candidates worldwide and lets you reach out automatically with personalized messages.
An alternative way to attract development talent is to post a job on a (local) job board.
If you are sourcing for remote talent then you can utilize remote specific job boards where you can post your remote job.
When you’re hiring software developers you need to be aware of the local average salaries in order to provide a competitive job offer. Below are the average salaries for software developers per experience level.
The average salary for a junior developer in Bandar 'Abbās varies depending on experience and qualifications, but is usually between 5,000 - 8,000 Iranian Rial (IRR) per month. This equates to around 175 - 270 US Dollars (USD) per month. The salary may also include other benefits such as housing, food, or transportation. Junior developers in Bandar 'Abbās are typically responsible for creating and maintaining software applications and websites, assisting in the development of new applications, and troubleshooting existing software. They may also be responsible for developing and testing code, designing user interfaces, and providing technical support.
The average salary for a senior developer in Bandar 'Abbās is approximately 9,500,000 Iranian Rial per month. This equates to approximately $1,831 USD per month, which is relatively high compared to other cities in Iran. Senior developers in Bandar 'Abbās typically have a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development and are well-versed in coding languages such as Java, Python, and C++. They are also highly-skilled in database management and software architecture. Senior developers in Bandar 'Abbās are responsible for a variety of tasks, including designing, developing, testing, and maintaining software applications. They also provide technical guidance and expertise to junior developers.
Maybe your company doesn't have an office (yet) in Bandar ‘Abbās. But that doesn't mean you can't hire employees in Bandar ‘Abbās. There are several options like EORs which can help employ developers legally according to the regulations in Bandar ‘Abbās.
An Employer of Record (EOR) is a service used by businesses to employ personnel in Bandar ‘Abbās without having to set up a local corporate entity. An EOR manages the legal and administrative aspects of hiring and employing staff in Bandar ‘Abbās, which can help businesses save time, money and resources.
Here are the steps for using an EOR in Bandar ‘Abbās:
1. Research: Research and select an EOR that best meets your business needs. Make sure that the EOR you choose has experience in Bandar ‘Abbās, is compliant with local regulations, and is familiar with the labor laws in the country.
2. Sign a contract: Sign a contract with the chosen EOR. This contract should include details such as the duration of the service, the payment terms, the responsibilities of both parties, and a dispute resolution clause.
3. Hiring process: The EOR will handle the hiring process, which includes recruiting and screening staff, negotiating salaries and benefits, and issuing contracts.
4. Payroll: The EOR will also handle payroll, tax filings, and social security payments for the staff.
5. Monitor: Monitor the performance of the EOR and ensure that all of the duties are carried out in accordance with the contract.
Using an EOR can help businesses save time, money, and resources when hiring personnel in Bandar ‘Abbās. However, it is important to conduct thorough research and select an experienced and reliable EOR to ensure a successful experience.
With these platforms you can make the entire world your potential talent pool.
The best platforms outside LinkedIn for finding exceptional tech talent.